Lesson 1: "Continue training to remain in shape. Training needs Dedication, Commitment and Concentration"
Later after 2 years I had started training again. By this time I came to know one secret. That is : Good Food helps to grow your body with very good pace. Food like Eggs, Bananas, Soya...blah blah... I had began training and concentrated on 'Good Diet' this time. Every thing was fine and began to build good shape till the date I realized that I got a very tiny stone in my kidney. And the reason is none other than 'Drinking Less Water'. And finally I lost my previous good shape also.
Lesson 2: " Along with Good Diet , drinking lots of water is healthy and necessary"
Later an year back, I had started training again. This time I had concentrated on 'Food , Water and Rest'. Everything was set in track and I had started to gain body. I was proud of my Planned Schedule. And at the time of Ramdan , I have to fast and for that reason I had stopped training. And due to insufficient nutrients I got pain in my back and this is because of lack of calcium. And due to back pain I have to quit training for 3 more months
Lesson 3: " Consumption of more proteins require more calcium "
By looking at all these factors I realized that , for proper body building you need
"Good Diet, Lots of Water , More Proteins and Calcium and Lots of training ."
No comments:
Post a Comment